Friday, April 1, 2011

Architecture Sketches from my Sketchbook.....

I don't remember that I made any descent sketches while I was in college of Architecture. Only when I passed out I realized the essence and need for it. Since I was not very good at sketching, I recalled my starting years in college of Architecture, wherein one of the faculty asked us to sketch. Initially it was part of our Basic Design class and very soon we all forgot about it also, but the with time I realized the importance of those words of my faculty. Till today I remember that day to give me the support to make new sketches to help me think better and grow as an architect. I am 200% sure that these are not the world best sketches, but they still part of me and every time they keep inspiring me to do better work. In-addition to that, I am grandly thankful to that faculty of mine who provided me all the support as a mentor for lifetime......


















No comments:

Post a Comment